Saturday, July 17, 2010

Garage Sale Day



Today was garage sale day which means we are one step closer to our big move.  I finally convinced Mr. Posh Play to part with his beloved college furniture.  It took years so I am pretty proud of myself for finally getting rid of all his junk.

It was a long day in the summer heat.  We made $180 gave $30 to my Brother in Law for working it with us and just deposited $150 in our savings account.  A nice little chunk of money for something fun for the new house.

Have you ever had a garage sale?

Who are the garage sale stalkers who arrive right before it starts and just hover over you until you get everything set up.  Why do they get up before 7:00 A.M. on a Saturday just to peruse other people's junk?  Don't get me wrong.  I am just as much of a sucker for a good deal as the next guy only you will not find me anywhere except for in my pajamas at that time on a weekend morning.

Who is the guy who glued himself to me asking question after question.  Bike parts?  Bikes?  Car covers?  Tarps?  Cell phones?  Old cell phones?  Camping gear?  Who is this biking, car covering, tarp hoarding, cell phone using camper?

Baby Posh Play was totally enthralled by it all and thought it was awesome all these people were coming in our front yard just to see him.

All I know is I am more than ready for a good lazy morning!

(This picture courtesy of PaulaDeen.com and a new website I might have to start reading more).

1 comments on "Garage Sale Day"

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer on July 18, 2010 at 7:01 AM said...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GARAGE SALE

Post a Comment

 

Posh Play Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez