Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Four Days Until My Shower


My shower is this Sunday...remember how I was so worried about no one RSVPing?! Now we have so many guests my Mom just had to order a bigger cake!

I can't wait for my all white, vintage style shower. My Mom is throwing it with my Aunt and Cousin and they are adorable so I know it will be amazing!

I will definitely share pictures next week!

For now I am just going to swoon over this prettiness posted by Jena D Events.

3 comments on "Four Days Until My Shower"

chicncheap on July 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM said...

Ooh, vintage and all white, are we style twins?
I have no idea what my shower will be like. I'm honored my friends are throwing one though. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Kristin on July 31, 2009 at 7:13 AM said...

Have a fabulous time! I miss being a bride. Sigh.

Joslyn on July 31, 2009 at 2:50 PM said...

hey lady
congrats you won the fun tolani scarf on my giveaway at simple lovely.

drop me an email with your address!

warmly
joslyn

Post a Comment

 

Posh Play Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez