Thank you to Mo from Pink Argyle for tagging me today! I am so loved. Here are the rules for this tag: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it".
1. Riveria Maya, Mexico-We visited the first time last year and will be going back in three months for our honeymoon. White sand beaches, unlimted gourmet food and drinks, friendly people and room service...I can't wait!
2. Queen Anne's Lace-I really wanted to say peonies only my florist is trying aversion therapy on me to get me to start hating peonies since I can't have them for my October wedding. Now I am loving all the pretty white lacy flowers that you can actually get in California in October.
3. Tiffany Heart Key Necklace-A present from my FI for my birthday. I finally have the key to his heart haha.
4. Anthropologie-I am obsessed. Two cute new dresses are hanging in my closet. One for our engagement pictures and one for one of my showers.
5. Hamburgers-I pretty much gave up all meat this year only I just can't stop eating hamburgers. My accupuncturist says women need meat so this is a good way to be almost a vegetarian...I am going to go with that.
6. Fro Yo-We have one of those new fro yo places where you serve yourself and put on whatever toppings you want. We go at least twice a week and we are total addicts. At least it is fat free!
1. A Delicios(a) Life
2. Bridechka and the Wedding
3. Wingin' It-Tales of a Girl's Attempts at Life
5. A Dating Girl Dreams
6. Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bridezilla